BOD Liaison: Tina Casto
2021 Pool Season Information
The following rules remain in place due to Covid-19:
By entering the Chapel Grove Pool facility, you do so at your own risk and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Contractors, management, owners, employees, and volunteers for any and all damages, losses, judgments, claims, and expenses, including attorneyâ€™s fees, arising out of possible exposure to COVID-19 while using this facility.
- Patrons are responsible for sanitizing their seating location before and after use.
- Patrons should stay at least 6 feet apart (both in and out of the water) from other individuals not from their household.
- Patrons must remain 6 feet apart in the event that there is a line at the pool entrance.
- Patrons should not wear masks in the water.
- The pool may need to temporarily close if the lifeguard on duty must clean and disinfect the pool area.
- The pool may need to temporarily close if pool capacity is exceeded.
- The pool may need to temporarily close during shift changes.
- It is highly recommended that higher risk persons refrain from visiting the pool facility.
- Anyone not comfortable with these rules should refrain from visiting the pool facility.
- While guests are now allowed, pool parties will not be allowed at the start of the 2021 swim season. We will update this policy accordingly should the situation change.
Regular Pool Hours:
Mon through Fri: Pool Opens at 3pm and closes at 8pm (while AACOÂ Public Schools areÂ in session)
(AACO Public Schools are in session through Jun 18th)
For the 2021 Pool Rules, please visit the link below:
The 2021 pool pass applications can be electronically submitted using the link below:
Note: If you have already registered for a pool pass in the last two years, you do not need to re-register. You only need a PIN. Please visit the pool past link above and use the “Registered Previously or Approved” option on the right to request a PIN.
POOL PASS QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE POOL COMMITTEE.
LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENABLE ELECTRONIC POOL PASSES.
Please be advised that without a 2021 Electronic Pool Pass, you will not be permitted in the pool.Â No physical pass is required to enter the pool.Â If you have properly registered, the lifeguard will be able to pull up your account from the pool house.
All comments, questions, and concerns regarding the pool should be sent to the Pool Committee using via the HOA Contact Form so that there is written documentation of issues and/or concerns.
Swim Test Guidelines
Please see the document below concerning Swim Test Guidelines for children.