BOD Liaison – Joe Mroz
Pool Chair – Jeff Pena
2020 Pool Season Information
The follow rules have been put in place due to Covid-19:
By entering the Chapel Grove Pool facility, you do so at your own risk and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Contractors, management, owners, employees, and volunteers for any and all damages, losses, judgments, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of possible exposure to COVID-19 while using this facility.
- Patrons are responsible for sanitizing their seating location before and after use.
- Patrons should stay at least 6 feet apart (both in and out of the water) from other individuals not from their household.
- Patrons must remain 6 feet apart in the event that there is a line at the pool entrance.
- Patrons should not wear masks in the water.
- The pool may need to temporarily close if the lifeguard on duty must clean and disinfect the pool area.
- The pool may need to temporarily close if pool capacity is exceeded.
- The pool may need to temporarily close during shift changes.
- It is highly recommended that higher risk persons refrain from visiting the pool facility.
- Anyone not comfortable with these rules should refrain from visiting the pool facility.
Regular Pool Hours:
Mon through Fri: Pool Opens at 3pm and closes at 8pm (while AACO Public Schools are in session)
(AACO Public Schools are in session: through Jun 18th)
2020 Pool Rules and Application
2020 pool pass applications can be electronically submitted using the link below:
POOL PASS QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE POOL COMMITTEE.
LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENABLE ELECTRONIC POOL PASSES.
Please be advised that without a 2020 Electronic Pool Pass, you will not be permitted in the pool. No physical pass is required to enter the pool. If you have properly registered, the lifeguard will be able to pull up your account from the pool house.
All comments, questions, and concerns regarding the pool should be sent to the Pool Committee using via the HOA Contact Form so that there is written documentation of issues and/or concerns.
Swim Test Guidelines and Reservation of Pool for Parties
Please see the two documents below concerning Swim Test Guidelines for children as well as reserving the pool for small parties.