Unfortunately, we had to cancel the board meeting originally scheduled for Monday, May 4th. In lieu of the board meeting, we’re providing a quick update on some of the projects underway in Chapel Grove.
- De-winterization of the pool is currently underway.
- The original opening date of the pool, May 23rd, has been postponed.
- The earliest the pool could open would be Jun 15th.
- Based on specific directives expected to be issued by the Office of Governor Hogan regarding the use of Community Swimming Pools (and consultation with Anchor Aquatics, Inc.), the HOA will inform the Community when, and if, the pool is able to open this summer.
- All Chapel Grove Playgrounds are currently closed in accordance with Governor Hogan’s executive order.
- The HOA is working on having all Playgrounds weeded, and new Playmat certified woodchips installed this summer.
- Architectural Requests are still being received, voted on, and responded to in a timely fashion.
- The HOA is exploring a new system of submitting Architectural Requests online to streamline the submittal and voting process.
- The HOA has signed a contract with Chamberlain Contractors, Inc. to repair potholes and dips, fill cracks, seal coat, and stripe the following streets: Arkblack Terrace, Jostaberry Way, and Mericrest Way.
- Killarney Terrace will not be completed at this time and will be scheduled for 2021.
- We expect the work to be scheduled sometime in May or June. The HOA will communicate when a firm date is scheduled.
- All vehicles will need to be removed from the listed roads for a period of 24 to 48 hours. Vehicles may remain in driveways or garages but cannot be moved during this period.
- Any cars left on these roads will need to be towed.
- Chapel Grove has switched its landscaping and snow removal contractor to On the Green.
Chapel Grove Board of Directors.